Unfurling the new era of growth in Indian real estate while understanding the key regulatory aspects to meet the existing & future challenges successfully
2nd ANNUAL REAL ESTATE REGULATORY SUMMIT 2019
The real estate sector is one of the most globally recognized sectors. The Indian real estate market is expected to touch US$ 180 billion by 2020. The government of India has been making phenomenal efforts at the regulatory & policy aspect, to create an enabling environment to encourage the development of the real estate sector.
The game changing legislation, RERA Act has eventually taken-off not only to bring in more transparency and accountability but will also provide mechanisms to simplify and regulate the buying and selling of all types of properties. With the Real Estate & Regulatory Act, Benami Transactions Act, GST and many other significant changes Indian real estate is witnessing a paradigm transformation. The new Indian real estate regime will bring a constructive change in the way the Indian real estate sector functions.
With a focus on the real estate legal & regulatory mandates, government plans & new schemes, implementation & impact of RERA, tax regime of GST along with financial perspective in real estate and opportunities of investment, this event will bring together various stakeholders of the real estate industry and legal machinery of the country to discuss the regulatory aspects of real estate, factors that are expected to drive and shape real estate markets and explore the different modus to handle the challenges associated with it.
Discuss the impact of RERA on Indian real estate Be up-to-date with the amendments in the legal provisions of real estate in India Gain insight into the emerging strategies that will help in coping-up with changing regulatory environment Understand the fundamental shifts that will shape Indian real estate Meet and connect with senior professionals from real estate sector
Amit H. Wadhwani
Head of Legal
Emaar MGF Land Limited
Senior Manager – Design
Starworth Infrastructure & Construction Ltd.
Parveen Nagree Mahtani
Head - Legal
Tata Housing Development Company Limited
Starworth Infrastructure and Construction Ltd.
Co-founder & Managing Director
Signature Global (India) Pvt. Ltd.
General Manager – Legal
General Manager - Legal
Emaar MGF Land Ltd.
Compliance Officer and Company Secretary
Vice President - Legal
Vice President - Legal and Company Secretary
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Overview of Indian real estate and the new regulatory environment along with the response of market on the new regulations
- A profound analysis of the Real Estate (Regulation & Development) Act, 2016 and a holistic assessment of pan India RERA rules
- Challenges associated with RERA and new regulatory environment
- Exploring the Investment opportunities in Indian real estate with a major focus on REITs, FDI and PE fund
- An in-depth analysis of the influence of GST and new tax regime on Indian real estate
- Exploring the propitious potential of affordable housing scheme for developers
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Managing Directors, CEOs & Functional Heads of:
- Legal & Contracts
- Regulatory Affairs
- Company Secretarial
- Corporate Affairs
- Government Affairs
- Excise & Taxation
- Finance & Compliance
- Marketing & Business Development
From following companies?
- Real Estate Developers
- Property Owners & Managers
- Regulatory Bodies
- Government Authorities - Center & State Levels
- Law firms
- Management consultants
- Real estate advisories
- Real estate broking firms
- Banks & Financial institutions
Why should you attend?
- Map out the latest emerging strategies that will help your firm to cope-up with new regulatory environment and legal aspects of Indian real estate
- Gain in-depth guidance on latest solutions being adopted to combat real estate regulatory issues
- Knowing about the new legislations, laws, regulations, provisions and amendments in Indian real estate regulatory
- Share best practices on key regulatory aspects of Indian real estate
- Connecting with the industry experts and learn about their experiences